Drinking water for pigs
Even when pigs are not feeling well, they continue to drink. To support their health it is therefore sensible to administer nutrition via the drinking water. This leads to better economic results and prevents the use of antibiotics. Discover all the solutions for drinking water for pigs from Kanters!
Optimal drinking water hygiene is the basis for success. Always bacteria-free water and no more blocked drinking nipples.
A good intestinal balance ensures reliable results. How do you best keep intestinal health in balance?
You can promote animal welfare in various ways. These solutions support water and feed intake.
Reduce antibiotic use by providing support at critical moments. Timely and effective intervention gives excellent results.
Healthy animals perform optimally. Our performance products promote ROI. Do you also want to get the most out of your animals?
Reliable and accurate dosing is decisive for the result. Based on many years of practical experience, we have developed our own dosing technology.
Steer for optimal results
What are you looking for?
Together towards a healthy result.
Healthy pigs do not need antibiotics. Our solutions support resistance and intestinal health.
Find out how here!
As a pig farmer you invest a lot of time and resources in optimising your sows’ fertility. Want to know what solutions Kanters has for you?
Reduce the mortality rate among your pigs with Kanters. To keep your pigs healthy it’s important to give them plenty of clean drinking water.
Read more here!
The average growth of fatteners in the Netherlands in 2017 was 810 grams per animal per day. Want to know how you can increase this?
Read more here!
Reduce Salmonella infections
Kanters has developed a Salmonella prevention plan to systematically tackle Salmonella with a checklist.
Do you want to know more?
Reduce weaning diarrhea
Support intestinal health in piglets and ensure trouble-free weaning.
Find out how here!
More than just drinking water solutions for pigs
In addition to our drinking water solutions, we also offer solutions for the preservation of by-products, liquid feed and hygiene agents.
Powerful disinfectant for a hygienic clean result
- Removal of pollution and biofilm in drinking systems
- Optimal effect of medication, vaccines and additives through clean drinking systems
- Lower corrosivity than other disinfectants
- Environment friendly: dissolves in water and oxygen
- Supports natural gastric barrier
- Assists in better FCR by supporting digestion and utilization of nutrients
- Supports intestinal flora and gut function
- Stimulates the young animal in body development
- Has a positive influence on the consequences of heat stress
- Stimulates dissolving of (superfluous) mucus
- Enlightening effect on breathing
- Menthol has a cooling effect on the animal
Strong immune system
- Supports the immune system with zinc chelates
- Promotes recovery of gut health after periods of stress
- Supports the regenerative power of skin, cells and claws
- Contributes to litter size
Nutritional energy boost
- Increases fertility and insemination results
- Reduces irregular returns
- Supports natural resistance
- Good start of lactation period
Our most popular solutions for pig
Whether it is about water hygiene, organic acids, feed supplements or feed preservation, we are happy to be of service. You can order our products easily by filling in the order form or by contacting us directly. We are also happy to help if you have any questions, need advice or more information.
Tailored solutions for you as pig farmer
Research, videos, news, & more
Take a look in the Kanters lab
Water monitoring and dosing advice How is water quality determined and on what is dosing …
Aqua-clean® against the African Swine Fever virus
Since 2007, the African swine fever has been on the rise from Africa, via Russia …
How to keep your Salmonella status low
Salmonella belongs to the family of Enterobacteriaceae. There are more than 2300 known Salmonella types …
How to wean your piglets without any problems!
In several European countries (such as Denmark, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom, Ireland, Portugal, …