Drinking water for chickens
When chickens feel less well, their feed intake decreases, but they still continue to drink. Feeding chickens via their drinking water is therefore the best way to support them. It also gives a better economic result at the end of the day. Kanters has smart solutions for you to effectively administer nutrition via the drinking water. Curious?
A total solution for chicken drinking water
With our drinking water solutions you can easily steer on intestinal health, growth and lower feed conversion, less mortality and less or no use of antibiotics.
Click on the symbols below for more information.
Optimal drinking water hygiene is the basis for success. Always bacteria-free water and no more blocked drinking nipples.
A good intestinal balance ensures reliable results. How do you best keep intestinal health in balance?
You can promote animal welfare in various ways. These solutions support water and feed intake.
Reduce antibiotic use by providing support at critical moments. Timely and effective intervention gives excellent results.
Healthy animals perform optimally. Our performance products promote ROI. Do you also want to get the most out of your animals?
Reliable and accurate dosing is decisive for the result. Based on many years of practical experience, we have developed our own dosing technology.
Steer for optimal results
What are you looking for?
The use of antibiotics on a poultry farm is undesirable. The relationship between stocking density and health may be a direct consequence of increased infection pressure. You find more information here.
Most chickens come into contact with different species of coccidiosis at a young age and are then protected for the rest of their lives. Kanters helps you with smart solutions. Discover them here!
How to reduce mortality at your poultry farm? The relation between mortality and health can be a direct consequence of an increased infection pressure. Want to know how you can solve this?
The three most important improvement points to achieve this growth are the quality of the day-old chicks, biosecurity and feed composition. How?
Find out what we can do for you.
Increase laying percentage
It remains a challenge to feed high productive hens in a correct way to increase the laying percentage.
Want to know how?
A Salmonella contamination, especially with Salmonella Enteritidis (S.E.), can cause severe symptoms and even death in very young chickens. Kanters has a protocol to prevent contamination.
More than just drinking water solutions for chickens
In addition to our drinking water solutions, we also offer solutions for preserving poultry feed, chickpaper and hygiene agents.
Our most popular solutions for poultry
Whether it is water hygiene, organic acids, feed supplements, chickpaper or feed preservation, we are happy to help. You can order our products easily by filling in the order form or by contacting us directly. We are also happy to help if you have any questions, need advice or more information.
Powerful disinfectant for a hygienic clean result
- Removal of pollution and biofilm in drinking systems
- Optimal effect of medication, vaccines and additives
- through clean drinking systems
- Lower corrosivity than other disinfectants
- Environment friendly: dissolves in water and oxygen
- Supports natural gastric barrier
- Assists in better FCR by supporting digestion and utilization of nutrients
- Supports intestinal flora and gut function
- Stimulates the young animal in body development
- Has a positive influence on the consequences of heat stress
- Stimulates dissolving of (superfluous) mucus
- Assists the reduction of mucus as a result of vaccination reaction
- Enlightening effect on breathing
- Menthol has a cooling effect on the animal
Optimal intestinal flora
- Supports gastrointestinal health
- Effective during dietary transitions
- Increases resistance to non beneficial bacteria
- Supports feed conversion ratio
Nutritional energy boost
- Readily available energy
- Nutritional support for low feed intake
- Improved performance
- Supports start-up of the laying period
Tailor-made solutions for you as a poultry farmer
Research, videos, news, & more
Since 2012, Vetremedica Corporation from the Philippines, has been a satisfied distributor of Kanters. Kanters …